- Overcome YEARS of thinking you’re a bad cook
- Throw together a delicious dinner with whatever you have on hand
- Feel completely relaxed and at ease while cooking
- Have the confidence to invite friends over for dinner
- Help with Thanksgiving dinner beyond doing the dishes
- And maybe even make Thanksgiving dinner yourself!
Oil Smoke Point Cheat Sheet
Avoid a rookie mistake: handy chart shows which oils are the most heat-resistant and which should not be used for high-heat cooking.
Cooking Oil Shelf Life Cheat Sheet
A comprehensive chart to determine at what point your cooking oil has gone bad. (Super important for both safety and flavor!)
- Easily cook dinner without a recipe, with basic ratios where you just fill in the blank
- Learn the in’s and out’s of ingredients, do you know exactly what to expect when you cook
- Knock your knife skills into stratospheric levels, so you can chop like a freaking chefs while your friends give you the jealous side-eye?
- Develop your palate by expanding your flavor memory, meaning that you’ll instinctively know what flavors will go together, allowing you to create epic recipes on your own
- Make solid cooking decisions based on health, flavor, texture, and what you’ve got in the fridge