Get the blueprint you need to cook like a boss.
It's like having a cooking teacher right there with you.
It's Saturday at 6pm...
Your friends will be there any minute, and you’re dreading that knock on the door. Dinner is supposed to be at 7 but at this rate you’ll be lucky to eat by 9. The potatoes are stuck to the bottom of the pan, there are more bits of zucchini on the floor than in the pot, and somehow, despite the laws of physics, the chicken has been in the oven for an hour and is still f---ing raw.
Just as you’re contemplating a second - or third? - drink, the doorbell rings. As you race around the kitchen, you hear that little voice in your head: ARGH! What was I thinking? There’s no way I could ever pull this off. Is PF Chang’s open?
It’s time to stop the madness.
- Find that most of your cooking attempts end in frustration?
- Get helpless and confused partway through a recipe?
- Think you’re a bad adult for not knowing how to cook for yourself?
- Feel a guilt attack for wasting food and money on bad cooking (or not cooking at all)?
- Shudder with embarrassment when picking up takeout for the third time this week?
What if you could cook gorgeous dishes without all the drama?
- Overcome YEARS of thinking you’re a bad cook
- Throw together a delicious dinner with whatever you have on hand
- Feel completely relaxed and at ease while cooking
- Have the confidence to invite friends over for dinner
- Help with Thanksgiving dinner beyond doing the dishes
- And maybe even make Thanksgiving dinner yourself!
That’s why I developed Fearless Fresh Cooking Cheat Sheets.
These guides were designed to help you not only become a better cook, but a more creative cook. I’m going to teach you how to cook to your own personal taste. Flawlessly. Without a recipe. Yes, really.
Learn the secrets of the world’s best cooks
You don’t have to go to culinary school to learn the cheffy secrets of the world’s best cooks. There are only a few core concepts that every pro chef needs to know, and the good news is that they’re easy to learn. Cooking Cheat Sheets are the visual tools you need to master these concepts. Once you have a few of these basic skills you’ll be gliding through your kitchen as if you were meant to be there. No one is born a bad cook. I promise.
What are Cooking Cheat Sheets?
When I talked to my cooking students about what the kind of help they wished they had in the kitchen, almost every single person said, “I wish I had you there to answer my questions!” So basically, I had to figure out how to duplicate myself a thousand times for all of the people who need my help. LOL
Since I’m not a miracle of physics and have not yet mastered cloning (I’m working on it...) I developed the next best thing: My most valuable step-by-step cooking advice formatted in colorful, easy-to-read charts and tables.
What’s in Fearless Fresh Cooking Cheat Sheets Series #1:
Instant Vinaigrette to Win Any Salad
A mix-and-match table of ingredients with the perfect ratio so you can create dressings like a kitchen boss.
Creamy Dressings for Epic Salads
Master ratios + ingredients table + example recipes have you creating your own signature creamy dressings like a salad ninja.
Compound Butters — The World’s Easiest Sauce
Four pages of mix-and-match flavor pairing tables, plus a master ratio so you can make this sauce like a freaking PRO.
Culinary Cuts Cheat Sheet
Step 1 to becoming a chopping badass: gauge your knife skills by placing your cut veggies right on the illustrated sheet to measure them.
Herb Cuts Cheat Sheet
Detailed instructions + illustrated examples show you how to chop over 30 different kinds of fresh herbs for flavor domination.
Pasta Measuring Cheat Sheet
Take the guesswork out of measuring pasta. How much should you make? How much should you buy? All of that is answered here.
Oil Smoke Point Cheat Sheet
Avoid a rookie mistake: handy chart shows which oils are the most heat-resistant and which should not be used for high-heat cooking.
Cooking Oil Shelf Life Cheat Sheet
A comprehensive chart to determine at what point your cooking oil has gone bad. (Super important for both safety and flavor!)
The Measurement Guide, because math sucks:
You’re scanning through Pinterest and find the PERFECT pasta recipe for this weekend. You print it out, buy the ingredients, sit down to make it, and..... get tripped up in the first 10 seconds when you see the first ingredient calls for 3 ounces of cheese. Ounces? Who the hell still measures things in OUNCES??
Or worse, you suddenly realize that the ingredients list is in all metric. You curse your elementary school self for not paying more attention in 6th grade math class and throw the recipe in the trash.
What if all that crazy culinary math were as easy as glancing at a chart?
The Fearless Fresh Measurement Guide guarantees you’ll never have to do math in the kitchen again.
Contains 16 pages of done-for-you culinary math and conversions. Here's a sample of the charts you'll find in the Measurement Guide:
VISUAL CONVERSION CHARTS
Easily convert cups to tablespoons, ounces to cups, and more with just a glance. (NO MATH!!)
BAKING PAN CHARTS
Quickly convert cake recipes to a different size pan without having to think about it.
VOLUME MEASUREMENT CHART
Quickly convert cups, pints, ounces, milliliters, spoons and more without any math. Metric made easy!
EGG CONVERSION CHARTS
How many egg whites do you need? How many eggs in a cup? How many tablespoons is a yolk? All done for you.
TEMPERATURE CHART - C to F
Converting temperatures from Celsius to Fahrenheit is a total headache. This simple chart does it all for you.
How many lemons do you need for 1 cup of juice? How much chocolate is 4 oz? Now, you'll know instantly at a glance.
- Automatically half or double a recipe
- Fractions to decimals (yikes!!)
- Colorful charts of temperature conversions, including Fahrenheit, Celsius, and gas marks
- Clear tables showing every imaginable US measurement conversion, like how many tablespoons are in a cup or ounce
- Easy-to-understand tables for US measurements to metric (including volume in cups, ounces, and milliliters + weights in ounces, pounds, grams, and kilograms)
- Baking pan sizes and conversions (how much batter CAN you fit in a cake pan?)
- Egg, butter, and cream -- weight to volume tables (3 eggs is how much of a cup?)
"I've never made any in my life that tastes good. Suddenly today I made ranch dressing from scratch just using this cheat sheet. Just, wow. I might eat this every day for the next week it's so good." -- Misty P, Seattle
Fearless Fresh Cooking Cheat Sheets were designed with ease and creativity in mind. They’ll teach you how to:
- Easily cook dinner without a recipe, with basic ratios where you just fill in the blank
- Learn the in’s and out’s of ingredients, do you know exactly what to expect when you cook
- Knock your knife skills into stratospheric levels, so you can chop like a freaking chefs while your friends give you the jealous side-eye?
- Develop your palate by expanding your flavor memory, meaning that you’ll instinctively know what flavors will go together, allowing you to create epic recipes on your own
- Make solid cooking decisions based on health, flavor, texture, and what you’ve got in the fridge
Limited Pre-sale Discount!
Right now, I’m offering a bundle of all sets for pre-sale at a discounted rate.
If you order now, you will get the sale price and your cheat sheets will ship the first week of November.
Both the Fearless Fresh Series 1 set and the Measurement Guide are available as digital downloads for $10/each.
Right now, for a limited time only, both the Series 1 set and Measurement Guide are also available as special edition printed, laminated guides. These full-color hand-held guides are printed on thick 100# cardstock and covered with 10ml lamination for maximum durability. Three-hole punching through the lamination allow you to store your cheat sheets in a binder, so they’re always at arm’s reach when you need them.
They’re built to last and will make you feel like a total boss in the kitchen.
Vivid full color double-sided printing 🍭
3-hole punched for use in any binder 📒
Thickly laminated so they’re practically indestructible 💪🏼
Kitchen-proof and 99% waterproof 💦
As a special introductory offer, I’m bundling up all of these cheat sheets -- BOTH the digital and printed copies -- and offering them for a discounted rate with free shipping.
And to show you that I love you, I’m including my new Food Cooking Temps refrigerator magnet, a handy quick reference that will help guarantee you never under or overcook your food again. All in all, this is a savings of 20% including shipping -- w00t!!