I’ve got an exciting announcement to make. I’ve completed my very first PDF e-book, Sad to Fab: Five Foods to Get You Feeling Great. And I want you to be the very first to check it out. It’s all yours, for free.
Designed to act as a one-day meal plan that will teach you how to cook a handful of delicious home cooked meals, Sad to Fab contains five easy, feel-good recipes for your perfect day. Inside you’ll find:
- Five fast, easy recipes that take minimal time but pack maximum flavor
- Tips on how a few simple ingredients can make a huge impact on your health
- One dish for each meal of the day, getting you from breakfast through dinner tonight in no time at all
- There’s even a simple, delicious dessert that won’t leave you feeling gross!
- Specially designed for anyone trying to eat healthy on a budget, but who still wants the ultimate in flavor and ease
- And let’s not forget about the gorgeous photographs. What’s a cookbook without bright, colorful food photos?
I wrote this e-book to highlight five deliciously simple foods that, when eaten regularly, work wonders on the human body — five everyday ingredients so potent, they’ve been used for centuries to improve the health and wellbeing of our ancestors. It just so happens they’re equally effective for us, right now.
The recipes in Sad to Fab are also incredibly easy to make, with each timing in at under 5-10 minutes worth of actual work. Not too shabby when it comes to your super busy life, right? Right. And that’s super awesome when you’re stuck on ideas for what to cook for dinner tonight.
To grab your copy, subscribe to my mailing list here or use this form:
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]
If you’re already on the list and didn’t receive your copy, you can email my support line at [email protected]. Sad to Fab is a PDF, so it should be viewable on anything with a screen. Yay for cross-platform compatibility!
This ebook is currently only available to list subscribers, so if you want to share the ebook with someone else, I’d be ever so grateful if you sent them over to my subscribe page. :)
This content was originally posted on FearlessFresh.com.