It’s the end of the day.
How the hell are you supposed to muster the energy to make something healthy AND delicious? You’re exhausted. You deserve some pampering, and you’d give anything for a personal chef right about now.
All you want to do is chill out on the couch with Netflix and a glass of wine. Those Trader Joe’s enchiladas in the freezer keep calling to you, but you know they’re not good for you – and they won’t help get rid of that “winter weight” that seems to have extended its stay through summer vacation.
All that added salt, sugar, fat… and what the hell are “carrageenan” and “sodium phosphate,” anyways?? But hey, at least the box says “organic,” right?
Dinnertime fail! Let’s end it here.
Your Fresh Session can help. I’m offering a complimentary call to get you feeling great. For 15-minutes it’s just you and me, baby. We’ll zone in to your biggest, most frustrating block and get all Super Mario on its ass.
I’ll show you what’s ok to eat from a can, and what’s so easy to make yourself that you’ll be shocked you never realized how simple (or incredibly tasty) it can be.
100% judgment free. All dietary types welcome!
For over a decade, I’ve helped women defeat their dinnertime demons and become incredible ninjas in the kitchen. My work has appeared on and in NPR, the Huffington Post, Smithsonian Magazine, in many other magazines and websites, and on television networks around the country.
I’ve been on both sides of the table. Many years ago my health totally and epically tanked – like, game over! – but I was able to turn my life around with a few key lifestyle changes. No crazy dogmatic diets, no feeling deprived. I did it with the best medicine available: Hope, courage, and the everyday foods we see at the grocery store.
(And a whole lot of self-forgiveness, because we all stumble. Yay for being human.)
During your free Fresh Session, you get me on Skype or the phone for 15 minutes so I can find your biggest food headache. You’re totally free to ask me cooking questions. Shortly after you’ll get a beautifully designed worksheet with three simple strategies to slay any little drama-trolls living in your kitchen, complete with super easy recipes.
Here’s how it works:
- You sign up via the form below, then click the confirmation link that arrives in your inbox a few minutes later. (Be sure to check your spam folder or Promotions tab!)
- Next you’ll receive a link to the intake survey, which is the very first step of your Fresh Session. This gives me a starting point for our call. This is the all-important first step. Without this completed survey, I can’t schedule the call. Be sure to complete the survey and click “submit” button when you’re done.
- After you submit your survey, I’ll go over it and respond with a link to the scheduling program. This might take up to a week, depending on how many responses there are.
- You sign up for a date and time, and add the appointment to your calendar.
- We have our call, and I figure out your biggest obstacle to cooking and eating in a way that makes you healthy and happy.
- Soon after our call, I’ll email you a followup document with three recommendations to get you moving in a direction you’re happy with, and a handful of seriously easy recipes. This document is beautifully designed, so you can hang it on your fridge for inspiration when you need it.
- You start feeling better about what you’re eating. Yay!
I know one thing for sure: Baby steps count! A few small steps can make a HUGE difference. If you’re tired of struggling, sign up for a complimentary Fresh Session below. We’re in this together! Let’s get you feeling fabulous.
Eating better is not an impossible task.
Get fearless in the kitchen and sign up for The Fresh Sessions. Because it feels so good to love what you make, to love what you eat – and to be fearless.
—> Note! All complimentary Fresh Sessions are currently full. I announce new free coaching slots on the Fearless Fresh newsletter, so if you’re interested in getting free kitchen coaching, sign for up for the list so you can be the first to know about openings. These spots go quickly, so act fast to secure your session!
Disclaimer: Stephanie Stiavetti is a trained chef, not a licensed dietician, nutritionist, doctor, therapist, or health professional. This website is for informational purposes only. Sources are cited where appropriate. This information is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, nor is it intended as a substitute for professional diagnosis or treatment. Stephanie expressly disclaims responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on the information contained in this site.