It’s Saturday at 6pm. Your BFF and her new boy will be there any minute. Dinner is supposed to be at 7, but at this rate you’ll be lucky to eat by 9pm. The potatoes are stuck to the bottom of the pan, there are more bits of zucchini on the floor than in the pot, and somehow, despite the laws of physics, the chicken has been in the oven for an hour and is still f—ing raw.
Just as you’re contemplating a second – or third? – glass of wine, the doorbell rings. As you race around the kitchen, you hear that little voice in your head: ARGH! What was I thinking? There’s no way I could ever pull this off. Is PF Chang’s open?
Dinner party fail! It’s time to stop the madness.
- Feel like most of your attempts at cooking end in failure?
- Wonder exactly how much cardboard flavor is normal for a lasagne?
- Find that your veggies look less like dinner, and more like relatives of the Swamp Thing?
- Find yourself secretly jealous of your friends’ fabulous dinner party cooking skills?
- Hate wasting tons of time and money on ingredients when the result is ugly glop that tastes worse than it looks?
If only you had a personal chef by your side, who could explain every little step of a recipe and point out where you’re screwing up. You’re ready and willing to do the work! You just need a little help from someone who knows what they’re doing.
What if you could cook gorgeous dishes without all the drama?
- Throw together a delicious dinner using whatever you have on hand, without needing a recipe.
- Have all of your dishes done at the same time, so nothing is congealing into a soggy mess when the main course still has another 15 minutes.
- Invite friends over for a dinner party and have them practically licking their plates by the time they’re done.
- Actually make a positive contribution to Thanksgiving dinner beyond doing the dishes, or maybe even make it yourself!
My Signature Dish – 90 Minutes to Dinner Party Domination
Let’s turn each of those coulds into a hell yes! I’m a professional chef and kitchen coach who specializes in giving friendly-fierce guidance that will turn you into a total ninja in the kitchen. In four super fun and stress-free steps, I’ll personally guide you through every part of the cooking process and help you build your skills and confidence, guaranteeing that your new signature dish ends in mega-win every single time you make it.
Here’s how it works:
- First you pick your favorite recipe from a list of dishes I’ve specially developed for training. (Special diets are no problem!) Each recipe will have a clear explanation of what’s expected and what tools and equipment are necessary, so you can make a choice based on what you have at home.
- Our first lesson is a 30-minute Prep Session, where we go over the shopping list in detail, along with the skills and tools required for your recipe of choice. Together we’ll read the recipe step by step – something professional chefs always do – so you’re fully aware of the process, which sets you up for success in our next session.
- For our second session, one full 60-minute Power Hour, you and I will make the recipe together over Skype. That means you and me cooking together, baby. I’ll work on a step while you watch, and then you complete the same step with my guidance. After our hour together, you’ll have a delicious dish ready to eat. No stress, no drama! You’ll also get a copy of the video recording so you can refer back whenever you need to.
- After our cooking session, you’ll make the dish two more times over the next few weeks, while I offer post-cooking support via email to help you troubleshoot the process of making it on your own. You can even use your phone to film yourself cooking, if you like, so I can comment on technique and point out where you’re making major progress.
I believe that people who love what they eat lead happier lives, and that’s the contribution I want to make to the world: Helping you cook gorgeous, delicious food you’re proud to serve and eat. No more gummy pasta, no more dry-as-toast chicken, no more cakes that taste like dryer lint. Yay!
Because this is my mission, I’ve cut my rates to help as many people as I can. I’m offering My Signature Dish for an investment of $197 for the entire personalized package. This includes personal email support and my promise to not drop you on your ass when you need help the most! I believe you can do this, and I’m willing to put my time on the line to prove it to you.
Reserve your My Signature Dish session and become the master cook you’ve always dreamed you could be – so every single dish you make sings I made this!
:: Note on enrollment ::
My Signature Dish sessions will be available in the first part of 2016, perfect for your New Year’s resolution of finally learning how to cook! Sign up here to be the first to find out when the first program slots open up (you’ll also get a free ebook, Sad to Fab: 5 Dishes to Get You Feeling Great):