Hello! If you’d like to send me an inquiry about writing or speaking on food, cooking, or reclaiming the kitchen, you can email me at sstiavetti at gmail dot com. I regularly do television, radio, print, and internet interviews, on-air cooking demonstrations, and make appearances as an expert on food.
If you’re looking for one-on-one help in the kitchen, I offer personalized culinary coaching packages. You can find out more about that on my Work with Me page. You can also join my Fearless Fresh Ninjas group on Facebook, where I and others can answer cooking questions on the fly.
Do you need help with the website, an ebook I wrote, a product I sell, or something else has gone wonky and needs to be poked with a stick? The Fearless Fresh support team is standing at the ready, looking forward to your questions: email@example.com. PLEASE NOTE: This is not a general contact address. This is ONLY for support requests. All pitches and solicitations to this address will be deleted.
If you’ve got a media inquiry, please send all pitches to pitches at fearlessfresh dot com.
Here are some other ways to keep in touch:
- Subscribe to the Fearless Fresh Newsletter: This newsletter, which arrives in your email inbox once a week, is filled with lovely, lively tips and stories that I don’t feature here on the blog. Also, there are special gift giveaways that are released only to newsletter readers, just to say thank you for being a loyal follower! Subscribe here.
- Instagram: I post all sorts of fun stuff to my Instagram account, from food photos to snapshots of my day.
- Pinterest: Follow me on Pinterest, where I catalog beautiful food photography, gorgeous kitchen design, and other interesting things.
- Facebook: You can follow me on Facebook to see what’s going on in my kitchen (and my everyday life).
- Twitter: I’m also on Twitter, where I tweets about all sorts of tasty things.
- App.net: A new option is to subscribe to The Culinary Life broadcasts on App.net. It’s a great little tool that allows you to feed your favorite sites into one easy-to-follow stream. If you enjoy App.net, you can receive a real-time update every time I publish a new article or recipe. Highly recommended.